Located in the North of Paris, next to Chantilly , the BPE LECIEUX company extracts the stones of the Parisian area
on an open-cast site.
This extraction, situated in Saint-Maximin( Oise ) is based on three types of materials : a typical stone used in the renovation of modern and historical buildings, aggregate to make concrete and embankment materials.
The stone can be soft, semiprecious or even rough, we propose you up to five different densities.
One of our activities is the crushing or sifting of inert waste that will be turned into embankment.
We benefit from a classification 3 (*) that allows us to use materials from various buildings and demolition sites.
In addition to our own waste from cutting and unusable exploitation, we can bank up, with these external materials, the extraction areas to the initial level as the law requires us to do.
It is important to underline that the quarries are inside the Regional Natural Park “ Oise – Pays de France ”.
They are following an environmental approach, so called “ The environmental charter of the industries of quarries ”. We actually join this Charter.
(*) A class 3 site : in particular for the inert waste of building sites or civil engineering.
Here are the specification sheets of the materials proposed by our company.
BPE Lecieux firm in few words
1957 : Creation of LECIEUX company
1978 : setting of the company in Saint-Maximin
2004 : Opening of the quarry in the locality called “Le Verbois”
2008 : Taking over of the Ouachée & Corpechot company
The taking over of the direction of Ouachée & Corpechot company – specialized in the using of quarries and the transformation of stones – enables to take advantage of almost 100 / of the limestone deposit.
- Main activity : production of stone blocks.
- Manufacturing of materials for building and civil engineering out of the rest of the deposit.
BPE Lecieux is made of three sites in the north of Paris, in the Oise area :
- The Verbois quarry , in the east of Saint-Maximin, an open-cast quarry equipped with a crushing / sifting machine.
- The Charriots quarry, in the south-east of the village is also an open-cast quarry that has a cutting workshop (equipped for the squaring of blocks).
- And the site located on the bank of the Oise river, called the ”Saintes-Barbes”, a storage area with a dock for the loading of materials, especially towards Paris.
Some of the monuments restored with the stones from our sites…
We have developed trustful relations with these companies.
To phone us (+ 33) 3 44 25 81 21
monday to friday
Send us a e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS POSITION Lat : 49.22116625° • Long : 2.4652123°
Where come to see us Le Verbois, Hameau de la Grande-Folie
60740 Saint-Maximin - France